HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHT BRONZER
Ambient Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Photoluminescent Technology with bronze pigments to deliver a natural, sun-kissed glow while exhibiting depth and dimension. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly fora healthy-looking, radiant finish to the skin.
- A hybrid product featuring Photoluminescent Technology, the innovation behind the revolutionary Ambient Lighting Powders
- The airy, lightweight bronzers deliver buildable color and a radiant finish
- The optically transparent particles allow for seamless blending and color transitions
- The powders are blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique (meaning “to mix” in Italian), creating the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous natural pattern. No two look alike
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer can be used alone or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder for unprecedented control to create depth and dimension
- Can also be used for subtle contouring.
Photoluminescent Technology:The optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. The result is skin that looks smooth, even, and enhanced—not masked.The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles and imperfections, neutralize discoloration, and emulate the appearance of young, healthy skin.
Available in 2 shades:
- Luminous Bronze Light - a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. Ideal for fair/light complexions
- Radiant Bronze Light - a warm bronze shade fused with Radiant Light, a golden beige powder, to mimic a summer glow. Ideal for medium/deep complexions.
- Warming - Using the Hourglass No.1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look
- Defining – Use the Ambient Lighting Brush to apply Ambient Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient Lighting Powder and before Ambient Lighting Blush.
Formulated without Fragrance, Talc, Nanoparticles or Gluten. Not tested on animals.